Curious Metallic Iridescent Cryogen White Paper 89lb 8.5" x 11" 65 Sheets
Sheared metal meets shimmering iridescence! Curious Metallics have the sparkling surface and luminescent sheen of machined metal - on both sides of the sheet. The Iridescent colors are the same color on both sides & are similar to a soft sparkly/metallic finish, yet a bit more subtle. Elegant, yet subtle iridescent finish with 'flipping' hi-tech synthetic colors.These have excellent lightfast properties and are produced using elemental chlorine-free pulp. Acid-free and are made with naturally occurring pigments.
- Ultra smooth w/ a Shimmering Iridescences
- Colors stay bright
- Perfect for Copic markers
- Ideal for Stamping and Card Making
- Acid free & Archival
- Laser & Inkjet compatible
- Great for Layering with your Favourite Papers
- Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Paper Weights: 89lb cover (240g)
- Paper Color: Cryogen White
- Pack: 65 Sheets
Base on a recent feedback from one of our customer please be advised that the image that we have on our website is not an exact color to the product in person. Also she have describe the paper to not to be a true white but a cream, ivory, and vanilla color. We hope this additional information will help you to have a better image of the paper.
"Cryogen Iridescent 89# cardstock is a premier cardstock to use for all your Copic coloring needs. It is the perfect weight to allow your Copic ink to stay wet, allowing beautiful blending without the threat of easy oversaturation. All Copic coloring techniques can easily be done on this cardstock whether you are a beginner or more advanced Copic user. If you like to add craft products in addition to your Copic coloring the cardstock is thick enough to hold up to it. It has a touch of subtle sparkle within the paper that will show through your Copic coloring and create a beautiful effect. I use it everyday in my own Copic creations and in my Copic classrooms. I always say if you try it, you will love it and 99% of my Copic Class students have agreed."
"Suzanne J Dean, http://www.scrapbitz.blogspot.com"
- Processing & Shipping
- All "In-Stock" items will be shipped with in 1-2 business days from the time your order is placed or payment is received excluding weekends and holidays. Standard or Rush shipping service will still have the same handling time which is 1-2 business days.
- Our preferred carrier for shipping within the United States is the United States Postal Service (www.USPS.com) and United Parcel Service (www.UPS.com).
- Insurance is Available Upon Request - Shipping Insurance is an option a buyer should consider when paying as the seller is Not Responsible for Lost or Damaged Packages due to the shipping carrier.
Orders that do qualify for Free Shipping will receive Standard Shipping Service:
- USPS First Class Delivery time of 2-5 business days for the 48 states.
- In order to receive free shipping on order of $45 or more, iCOPIC GOLD member please remember to only have Single Markers, Pens or Refills in your shopping cart. Any other products beside these in your cart will void this offer.
- Standard Shipping Service Delivery time of 5-10 business days for the 48 states.
- Standard Shipping Service Delivery time of 1-4 weeks for AK, HI, GUAM, &PR.
- Free Standard Shipping applies to U.S. Addresses only.
- Free Shipping applies to value of merchandise only, excluding tax & shipping.
- No other promotional code can use with this purchase unless stated otherwise Free Shipping will be void.
Orders under $75.00 will be charge one flat shipping fee:
- $6.50 for Standard Shipping service delivered within 5-10 business days.
- $13.50 for Rush Shipping service delivered within 2-5 business days.
Request of Expedited Service:
- Expedited Shipping Service - Promise to be delivered with in 1-2 business days. Please notate "Request of Expedited Shipping Service. Package need to arrive before______." in our Additional Comment Box during Checkout. Please remember that iCopic.com will charge an additional fee when we determine the final cost.
Billing & Shipping Address is Different - Please click here for a demonstration of how to add a shipping address that is differen from your billing address. (View Instruction).